Friday, October 17, 2008

update

So were now in florida. have been for a month now. i FINALLY start work tomorrow. lets hope i dont quit on my first day, its to long of a story to tell you everything but pretty much theyre SO disorginized to the fact that they LOST my application with me SSN and address and phone number all on it! were in our own place which is so nice. and im super proud of myself. this week ive made every meal at home and gone to the gym three times. i cant remember the last time i went to the gym 3 out of 5 days! michael is doing great he learned to say dog, this isnt so exciting to most but for us its huge! and my parents got remarried im no where near happy about that. im loving being back with family its absolutly wonderful! and justin and i are ok i guess. but its late im exhuasted and i have to be up in 6 hours. joy.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm glad you blogged. We so need to catch up!

Trying to escape

Trying to escape
Almost 11 months