i posted this on my myspace but i feel like posting it here also
i stole this off a bulletin by mike. no idea if you wrote it or not but ill give ya credit!
1) Life is constantly changing - resolve to change yourself in order to keep up :)
2) We spend too much time worrying about stuff that we cannot change whether we worry about it or not so... resolve not to worry (do not confuse concern and worry though - learn the difference/know the difference.
3) Stay positive ALWAYS!! no matter the circumstance, it's usually never really as bad as we believe.
4) No matter how hard life is for you, someone is going through worse and that's the truth.
5) If you hit bottom, don't be despondent, afterall, there's only one way to go from there and that's... UP
6) Laugh at yourself often - it's self theraphy.
7) NEVER be afraid to state your opinion - a word of caution though - It's not WHAT you say but HOW you say it.
8) NEVER be afraid to NOT follow the crowd, as a matter of fact, LET THE CROWD FOLLOW YOU. Be prepared, however to be labelled a rebel, b*t*h, etc.....
9) The only person who has to live with you is Y-O-U so live your life in a manner so that you can look yourself in the eyes in the mirror.
10) Based on 9 above, don't place the source of your happiness in anyone's hands but your own. Others can bring you joy, be grateful for that but let the ultimate joy be within you.
theres some good lessons in there!