Monday, January 7, 2008

Wedding inspiration pictures

Our colors are a chocolate brown and a teal blue somewhat like a tiffanys blue but a little darker. if that makes any sense.
Heres some ideas for cakes (i dont want any flowers on my cake though)

This is my absolute favorite but brown and blue


Heres some hair ideas



Heres some flower ideas
I really want a lot of peonies, hydrangeas, iris's (but only for the special people ;) ), sweet peas, lillies, and orchids.
**Bouquets
**Centerpieces
These last three are my favorite centerpieces.

**Bouts
more to come later

**Random Things**
My Ring

3 comments:

Melynda said...

Oh wow, your wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous! I love the same cake that you do.

AJsmommy said...

I like the first and last cake. The third one looks like mine. Do you have a favorite centerpiece?

Melynda said...

I love your centerpiece ideas, gorgeous I really like the first two.

Trying to escape

Trying to escape
Almost 11 months